5.10.11

Should I just keep chasing CUPCAKES.

The souvenir for my debut will be CUPCAKES! <3 :) hihihi! So my mom hunted for  cupcake stores around the metro that sells cheap and yummy cupcakes. :) She ran across this cupcake store at SM north edsa that sells really cheap cupcakes, though we weren't sure about the taste yet so my mom brought home 6 flavors of cupcake.
***DISCLAIMER: I was able to take a photo of 4 cupcakes only. :( So yeaaah. :))
1. PEPPERMINT FLAVOR

2. RED VELVET CUPCAKE

3. CHEESECAKE CUPCAKE

4. ROCKY ROAD CUPCAKE

Personally, I like the cheesecake cupcake the most! :))) The Rocky Road's kinda weird. :)) The Red Velvet one doesn't seem soooo "Red Velvet-y" :)) And the Peppermint Cupcake is too minty. :)) My mom and I are still canvasing for more possible cupcakes. :)) Hope we get a really affordable yet yummy one as soon as possible :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment