4.10.11

10 thing I love, MUNCH MUNCH

Soooo SORRY FOR THE DELAY! :(
I was busy with school work and debut prep. :)) Also, I have a REALLY REALLY SUCK-ISH INTERNET CONNECTION. :( SO YEAH! :| Anyways, here are 10 of the favorite things I like to MUNCH. :)

1. TWISTED FRIES <3

2. PEPPERONI PIZZA :p~
(my fave pizza parlor is Papa John's!!! LAAAAGHVEEEET <3)

3. PEPPERMINT CANDY CANES <3

4. POPCORN! :)
(esp.if its caramel or cheese flavored :p~, love the vintage looking container too!) 

5. RED VELVET CUPCAKES <3
(I LOOOVE THE CREAM CHEESE ICING <3 :"> I'm actually craving for one now!) 

6. GUMMY WORMS @-)
(I love the yellow/red and red/blue ones. <3)

7. CANDY CORN :P

8. CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISINS :P~ <3
(THIS TREAT IS MY FAMILY'S FAVE SNACK. MY WHOOOOLE FAMILY JUST LOOOVES CHOCO-COVERED RAISINS :">)

9. MC D'S BURGER AND FRIES :">
(I prefer double cheeseburger with fries and coke float. :)) I know it's unhealthy, but it's SOOO GOOD <3)

10. PRINGLES! :)
(I prefer the flavored ones though :-j! I also love how Pringles is able to make a variety of really unique and tangy flavors. Among all of the WEIRD-BUT-SUPER-YUMMY-FLAVORS I've tasted so far, I like the "BANGKOK GRILLED CHICKEN WING" the most. @-)) 

Making this post makes me uber hungry ;((((( hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment