2.10.11

Living East Side!

I have this belief that setting your priorities straight ahead of time will really help you build the road that you have to take in order to reach that dream or aspiration of yours. 
Hence, the reason for this super random post. :)) 
I REALLY WANT WANT WANT TO LIVE IN NEW YORK! THE CONDOS THERE ARE JUST SOOO TAD AND ADORABLE! <3
That's why, its my no. 1 dream house/ space. :))
I really have BIG BIG BIG PLANS for my "dream space" ;) So I'll be having different posts for the different rooms of my "dream space".
First off, BEDROOM. :))
I just love this wallpaper/ backdrop for my room. Only, I'd like the base to be black. :) Also, it would look better if the ceiling was really high, like this
ooh and I also like for the windows of my living room to be EXACTLY LIKE THAT! Overlooking the New York skyline. :) (I shall further discuss on the living room space in my future posts) ;)
I also like brick walls for my bedroom,
I actually like this space if it has brick walls. :) I also love the shelves on the walls. It adds more detail to the wall plus it conserves space. :> 
As for the bed, I'd like it to be something that conserves space like, 
But it kinda looks kid-ish so maybe I'll settle in for something like this,
JUST FOCUS ON THE BED PLEASE. :) haha.
I also like to add hanging mini light bulbs, just to add detail and flare in my dream bedroom.
I also like to provide a portion of my bedroom wall for a "chalk wall". I've always wanted to have a chalk wall . <3 But chalkboard paint here is kinda pricey, so NO TO THAT :'( but hopfully I get to have it in my dream bedroom. :)
Except for the ledges and the frames and stuff. :) 
Here are some add-ons/ decor for my dream bedroom. :)
 A walk in closet IS A MUST ;;) :> Though, it doesn't need to be this huge. :)) But I'm kinda hoping it can be this huge-ish? :) 
I'd like some storage inside the closets to have more space! :)
I'm really overwhelmed looking through bedroom decors on Pinterest. (BTW, all pictures in this post are from Pinterest). I really hope I get to live on this kind of bedroom setting. It would truly be a dream come trueee. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment