26.9.11

Surprise, Surprise!

Last, September. 23, 2011, We planned a surprise dinner party celebration for one of my super-awesome-gay-loving-oh-so-bongga-friend, Aina! :) <3
Aina thought it was just a regular GNO/ window shopping session with me, Justine and Candice, but turned out that there's more than that :> 
So, we had to stall Aina while the rest prepare the resto where the surprise will be held. After hours of tummies grumbling and stalling Aina, we finally went to the resto. :))
The food is DIVINE BTW! :))) HAHA (I shall post a separate post about that. :>)
I really really really love surprises! :) Though, I prefer organizing the surprise than actually being surprised. :))
So, anyway, here are some the pictures that were taken that day.
LEMME JUST SAY, I LOVE MOST OF THESE LOVELYLADIES. <3
Happy Birthday, Aina! :)
Hope you have a truly awesome one ;)
You won't be seventeen forever ;) :> Spend it wisely. ;) 

(c) Mari for the photos. :) Edited by me ;) (GOTTA LOVE ACTIONS <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment