9.10.11

Living East Side! KITCHEN.

So, for the 2nd part of my DREAM HOUSE...the KITCHEN (PLUS, DINING ROOM)! :) 
I'm planning to have a "retro-themed" kitchen for my bricked New York condo. :)
I like this concept of a "resto-like" dining room. :) It makes dining inside the house look like you're dining in your favorite resto. :) I'm also liking the red and yellow combo of the couches. :) Oooh and also the yellow wallpaper. :) 
Chalkboard wall! :) Perfect for quick reminders and stuff especially when you have a busy day ahead. :) Plus, it's a good way to express your own creativity or you can also express how stress you are. :) So, a chalkboard wall is a MUST FOR ME. :)
YES PLEASE! I NEED THIS! :)))) I hate memorizing conversions and shiz like that. :)) I think that a customized cupboard with conversions of tbsp. to blah is very helpful esp. when you're in for baking some tasty treats. :)
PLATES: I prefer them to be really colorful and solid colors. :) These ones are pretty okay too. :) 
CUPS: COLORFUL AS WELL. :) ;;) 
This is a really cool DIY project don't you think? :) You get to recycle those really vintage looking tin cans of yours and use it as utensil holders. :)
TEA CUPS. :)
 BLUE CHAIRS ARE A MUST FOR ME! :) BLUE BLUE BLUE SINGLE CHAIRS! :)) 
This may seem like really outrageous but I'm really digging this pink chandelier. :) It adds more color and makes the walls pop more. :) ;)
Love this too. ;)
MY DREAM KITCHEN FLOOR. <3 ;) YESSS! :> 
possible floorplan? :) only with yellow wallpaper, blue chair, light blue tables, cyan blue cupboards and drawers and checkered floor. :) <3

(c) pictures from PINTEREST. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment