30.10.11

ICA Fair 2011: Silverscreen.

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST ABOUT THE FAIR :(
I've been busy with debut-related things lately. :< Like invitations, table assignments, guest list, etc. :<
So, here are just SOME of the (unfortunately) few pictures I took from the event. :) 
Lem and Angelica advertising our fair booth, Shooter Island! :)
Me, with my asst. bebez. ;;) *Good Job on your duty ;)* 
 The "ticket" used in our booth :)
 With some of the pumpkins ;;) <3
 With Alanis. :D
 With Kim GT, Andrea and Aina. ;)
 Staged: The ICA variety show 2011. ;)
I think their advocacy this year is, No day but today. :)
 SIR RB! :"> OHEHEMMMM! :))
 SOMEDAY DREAAAAAM. <3
Riding the SUPER EPIC FAIL CATERPILLAR. :<
*hey manongs 1&2*
This year's fair was the most epic on ever! :))) Even though I wasn't able to really enjoy it with my 'kada, it was still one of the fairs I'll never forget. :))

PEES. Also had a picture with Young JV :"> BUT WILL NOT POST IT DUE TO SOME....embarrassing, not to mention super OMG MOMENT of a picture. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment