22.9.11

the ABC's of ME.

Okay, So I got this from a random blogged I stumbled upon while randomly clicking random blogs. So, anyway here's an ABC of ME. :)
A. Age: sweventeen. ;) 
B. Bed size: "in this california QUEEN bed..." hihi.
C. Chore that you hate: Washing the dishes. 'Cause I hate the feeling of grease all over my hands. :< 

D. Dogs: DOGS <3 Cats...are...CATS. :| :)) 
E. Essential start to your day: Tumblr. Blogger. and PRAY. <3
F. Favorite color:   ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW+GRAY+BLACK+WHITE+All neon colors. :)
G. Gold or Silver:  Gold, 'cause it has this very vintage"y"-vibe when it comes to accessories. :) 
H. Height:  do I really have to answer this? :)) 5'...something ;) 
I. Instruments you play: Guitar and Piano
J. Job title:   Student, daughter, friend, cousin. :)) ICAlettes layout staff, Zyrbk layout editor, plans officer :( Hopefully, a DENTIST in the future. :) 
K. Kids: I don't really have plans of having kids as of this moment. :) 
L. Live: LIVE HAPPY! *what!?!* :))
M. Mother’s name:  Cherry :)
N. Nicknames:  Ann, AnnOng, Trina, Cathrine, Katrina, Annie, Anniebananie, AnnOngz. :)) 
O. Overnight hospital stays: FTQ. :| HAHAHHAHA Why care much? :))
P. Pet peeves: B****ES, perverts, flirts, cheaters, liars, nasty places, nasty people, "OA" people, disrespectful people, backstabbers, narrow spaces, sluts, whores, bossy people.
Q. Quote from a movie: 
Love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it. - A walk to remember <3
R. Right or left handed: RIGHT! ;) 
S. Siblings:  me, myself and I :(
U. Underwear:  I like those printed ones from La Senza. :)) Like those polka dot ones, stripes, etc. :)) 
V. Vegetable you hate:  green peas. blech :| 
W. What makes you run late:  No offense to my parents, I truly love them but, they're the main reason why I run late for duty, etc.
X. X-Rays you’ve had:  1? 
Y. Yummy food that you make:  Kani Salad, Milo Sherbet, anything that has to do with cheese and crackers :)
Z. Zoo animal: Lion, elephant, flamingos, orangutans. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment